Yurii Novytskyi – the world seen through the prism of bas-relief
Mr. Yurii welcome to Luxury Products and we look forward to cooperation! I would like our clients to know more about your work. Hence mine 15 questions, which will tell us what is hidden under the beautiful bas-reliefs that you offer on our Platform.
Where does the passion for art come from in your life?
– Since childhood, I liked art, beautifully drawn paintings and bas-reliefs
What plays the most important role in your work?
– In my work, the main role is played by capturing the details of the image
Where do you get your inspiration from?
– I draw inspiration from various sources – it may be an interior seen on the Internet, it may be a detail on the outside of a car, it may be a detail on the facade of an old building. This happens in various ways
Favorite and appreciated artist, not necessarily a sculptor?
– For me, the example is the Ukrainian designer Katerina Antonovich. I love her approach to interior design
What are your bas-reliefs/paintings?
– My bas-reliefs are classic bas-reliefs in art, but I plan to give this direction a modern look, combining old technologies with new ones. You will definitely see it in my next works
The three most important events that inspired you as an author of your works?
– The first event that inspired me was a visit to the Nicholas Siadristy Miniature Museum in Kiev. The second is a trip to our Ukrainian saints of the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra. Very beautiful place!
The third one is a visit to Wrocław. I really liked the old town, the churches, the streets and the atmosphere of the city
Where would your paintings best fit and be hung?
– My bas-reliefs have the optimal size and can be used as a decoration for the living room, bedroom, living room, study room, office.
How do you want to stand out?
– I want to stand out with a new approach to classic art and the introduction of new technologies
Childhood for me is this?
– For me, childhood is carefree, new knowledge and a constant sense of joy
Where am I heading in my work?
– In my work, I always try to give people joy and a sense of comfort
The most breakthrough moment in my career
– The most breakthrough moment in my career was moving from Ukraine to Poland for permanent residence
Where do I want to be in 5, 10, 15 years?
– I don’t want to guess, only God knows where I will be in 5, 10, 15 years
Who are my paintings dedicated to?
– I want my paintings to be liked and consumed by the widest possible circle of people
– Favorite era is the 1990s
Luxury for me is this?
– For me, luxury means exclusive items and not a standard approach to known things
Thank you very much for this short interview and we are impatiently waiting for your next unique plaster works! And all lovers of good taste We invite you to familiarize yourself with the works of the artist Yurii Novytskyi.