Luxury Products Cylwik General Partnership with its registered seat in Bialystok, Raginisa 9/10 a Street, 15-161 Bialystok, records relating to which are kept by the Regional Court in Bialystok, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following NCR number: 0000516574, TIN number: 5423238705, and REGON number: 200869111 informs on your data processing in accordance with art. 13 sections 1-2 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on natural person protection in relation to personal data processing, free transfer of such data, and the repeal of the 95/46/WE Directive (general resolution on personal data protection, hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”):
Personal data administrator
In relation to all issues relating to personal data protection, you can contact the Administrator at: email@example.com, by calling at: +48 660 777 937, or in writing, by sending the Administrator a letter to the address specified above.
Definition of personal data and methods of their processing
Personal data are information on an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data processing shall refer to any activity relating directly to such personal data (whether or not it is automat), including data collection, storage, saving, ordering, modification, browsing, disclosing, deleting, or destroying. Personal data are taken advantage of for various reasons, there are numerous ways of their collection, as well as a myriad of legal bases on personal data processing, utilization, disclosure, and storage periods.
Aims and legal bases of data processing
Administrator shall process your personal data as:
- Personal data of the User (IP address; e-mail address; Username of the entity commenting on the available materials);
- Personal data of the Guest (IP address);
- Personal data of a person contacting the Administrator in order to conclude an agreement with him (name and surname, name of the company/workplace, address of the registered business undertaking or place of residence, position of the person, phone number, e-mail address, contact data alike, and TIN number. Furthermore, in the case of individuals, who have concluded commercial agreements with the Administrator, data relating to payments made shall be also processed, including credit card numbers and bank account numbers).
- Data shall be processed as a result of visiting the website by the User or of expressing the willingness to take advantage of digitally rendered services (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point b of GDPR);
- Data shall be processed to publish Blog comments on the website available at: http://luxuryblog.pl/ (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point a of GDPR);
- Data shall be processed to send the user the so-called Newsletter (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point a of GDPR);
- Data shall be processed to consider complaints, requests, and questions relating to services and technicalities, sent via e-mail, phone, or in writing to the address of the company provided in point 1 above (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point c of GDPR);
- Data shall be processed to undertake actions aiming at preventing users from utilizing the rendered services for purposes that breach the applicable law regulations or Terms and Conditions of the Blog (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point f of GDPR);
- Data shall be processed for archival (evidential) purposes aiming at securing said data if the need to present facts included in them shall arise (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point f of GDPR):
- Data shall be processed to establish, identify, and protect the Administrator against certain claims (legal basis: art. 6 section 1 point f of GDPR);
Your rights in relation to personal data and ways of enforcing them
You shall have the right to:
- Access data stored by the Administrator and receive their copy;
- Change, update, and correct the provided personal data;
- Withhold or cancel your consent for personal data to be processed;
- Make a complaint to the main supervisory body, namely, to the General Data Protection Officer (address: General Data Protection Officer, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw);
- To the extent allowed by the applicable law regulations and interests of the Administrator, to limit the scope of personal data processing and to disallow for your personal data to be further processed. You can take advantage of said right at any time. The Administrator will then stop processing your data for the abovementioned purposes, unless the Administrator will be able to provide you with legal bases that precede your interests, rights, and privileges or unless your data will be vital for the Administrator to identify certain claims and defend against them;
- Request personal data to stop being processed or to be transferred.
The abovementioned rights can be enforced by contacting the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org, calling him at: +48 660 777 937, or in writing by sending a letter to the address provided in section 1 above. In some cases, personal data can be changed via proper registration forms.
Data storage timeframe
Your data will be processed by the administrator:
- If the Administrator processes data basing on the consent expressed by the User, up to the moment of said consent cancellation;
- If the Administrator processes data basing on the justified interests of data administrator, up to the moment of such interests conclusion (for example, up to the moment of elapse of the claim management period specified in the Civil Code or in other applicable legal regulations) or up to the moment of your cancellation of consent to process your data – if such a cancellation is allowed by law;
- If the Administrator processes data, because it is required due to applicable legal regulations. In such a case, data storage timeframe is specified by such provisions;
- In the case of the lack of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic data storage timeframe for personal data and other documentation relating to the concluded agreement cannot exceed 10 years.
Data recipients (third parties and third countries)
Your personal data can be disclosed to: Administrator partners, which are companies that the Administrator cooperate with to provide services. The Administrator shall disclose your data only when it is needed and required by the provisions of the applicable law, as well as to the extent specified by such provisions. In such a case, in a separate agreement concluded with such a third party, the Administrator shall agree upon security mechanisms allowing for personal data protection and confidentiality maintenance. While taking into account all the above, recipients of personal data processed by the Administrator can be:
- Entities processing personal data on the basis of personal data processing transfer agreements;
- Entities providing hosting services to the Administrator;
- Entities managing marketing and sales campaigns for the Administrator;
- Other subcontractors of the Administrator, including IT companies offering specific software, servicing, or providing vital hardware;
- Legal and tax advisors;
- Supervisory and law enforcement bodies, regulatory bodies, and administrative authorities.
The Administrator shall not send your data to third countries.
Automated decision-making process
Pieces of information gathered by the Administrator in connection with the use and management of the website may be processed in an automated manner (including profiling). It shall not result in any legal consequences and shall not affect you in any notable way. The Administrator shall claim that:
- In the case of profiling, no sensitive data are processed;
- In the case of profiling, data that have undergone the so-called process of pseudonimization are processed, with the addition of such pieces of information as e-mail address, IP address, or Cookie files.
Profiling aims at analyzing and forecasting personal preferences and interests of people utilizing the website or products/services offered by the Administrator, as well as at adjusting the content available at the website or the portfolio of products to the aforementioned preferences. Profiling also serves marketing purposes, for it allows for adjusting marketing offers to user preferences.
This document was last updated on 25.05.2018.