Luxury Products Cylwik Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Białystok at ul. Marczukowska 6, 15-742 Białystok, whose registration files are kept in the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000516574, with a tax identification number NIP 5423238705 and REGON number 200869111 informs about the processing of personal data constituting your property in accordance with Art. 13 section 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”):
Personal data administrator.
In matters regarding the protection of your personal data, you can contact us at the e-mail address: [email protected], by telephone at +48 660 777 937 or in writing to the address of our headquarters indicated in the section above.
Definition of personal data and methods of processing
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data processing is any activity carried out on personal data (whether performed automatically or not), including collecting, storing, recording, organizing, modifying, viewing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying the above. Personal data are processed for various purposes, there are different ways of collecting them, legal bases for processing, use, disclosure and storage periods.
Purposes and basis of processing.
The administrator will process your data as:
I. personal data of the User (IP address; email; name of the User exercising the right to comment);
II. personal data of the Blog Guest (IP address);
III. personal data of the person contacting the Administrator in order to conclude a contract with him (name and surname, company/employer name, business address or residential address, position of the contact person, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details, NIP. Moreover, in the case of persons who have concluded paid contracts with the Administrator, payment data is also processed, including credit card numbers and bank account numbers).
• in connection with visiting the website operated by the Administrator and in order to use services provided electronically (basis in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
• to publish comments on the Blog on the website available at https://weloveluxurylife.com/ (based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
• to send the newsletter (basis pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
• in order to consider complaints, questions, notifications regarding services and technical questions submitted by e-mail, telephone or in writing to the address of our headquarters indicated in section 1 above, also in the event of (basis pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) ;
• in order to possibly take actions related to preventing the use of our services in a manner inconsistent with the law and the Blog’s regulations (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• for archival (evidential) purposes being the implementation of the legally justified interest in securing information by the Administrator in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims that are the legitimate interest of the Administrator (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
Your rights in relation to personal data and methods of implementation
You have the right:
• access to data stored by the Administrator and receiving a copy thereof;
• to change, including update, rectify your personal data;
• in the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, withdraw this consent at any time;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw);
• to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, to limit the processing of personal data and to object to the processing of personal data. You can exercise this right at any time. The Administrator will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless the Administrator is able to demonstrate that in relation to your data there are valid legally justified grounds for the Administrator that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your Your data will be necessary for the Administrator to determine, pursue or defend claims;
• to request the deletion of personal data and the right to transfer personal data.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], telephone number +48 660 777 937 or in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in section 1 above. Where appropriate, personal data can be changed in the relevant applications in which registration was made.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator:
• if the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of consent, until the user withdraws this consent;
• if the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data administrator, until the above-mentioned period ceases. interest (e.g. the limitation period for claims specified in the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions) or until you object to further such processing – in situations where such an objection is permitted under the law;
• if the Administrator processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable legal provisions, the data processing periods for this purpose are determined by these provisions;
• in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic data storage period in the case of records and other documentary evidence prepared during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years.
Data recipients (third parties and third countries)
Your personal data may be disclosed to: the Administrator’s partners, i.e. companies with which the Administrator cooperates by combining products or services. The administrator transfers data only if and only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required under applicable law and in a manner consistent with these provisions. In such a case, in an appropriate agreement concluded with a third party, the Administrator establishes security mechanisms to protect data and maintain standards in the field of data protection, confidentiality and security. Referring to the above, the recipients of personal data processed by the Administrator may be:
• entities processing personal data under agreements entrusting the processing of personal data;
• entities providing hosting services to the Administrator;
• entities implementing marketing or sales campaigns for the Administrator;
• other subcontractors of the Administrator, including IT companies providing software delivery services, software or hardware maintenance services;
• legal advisors, tax advisors;
• law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies.
The administrator does not transfer your personal data to third countries.
Automated decision making
The information that the Administrator collects in connection with the use of the website may be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling). This does not produce any legal consequences for you and does not significantly affect your situation. The administrator indicates that:
• sensitive data is not processed for profiling purposes;
• data that has already been pseudonymized is processed for profiling purposes, possibly data such as e-mail and IP addresses or cookies
Profiling is intended to analyze or forecast the personal preferences and interests of people using the website or products and services offered by the Administrator and to adapt the content on the website or products to these preferences. Profiling also serves marketing purposes, matching marketing offers to the above-mentioned. preferences.
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018.