Which garden pizza oven?
Italian cuisine has been delighting the palate with its delicious dishes for centuries, and one of the culinary symbols of this region is undoubtedly pizza. Born in modest Neapolitan kitchens, today it conquers the world not only in restaurants, but also at home. With the growing popularity of pizza ovens, which successfully find their place in home gardens, lovers of culinary experiences can enjoy authentic Italian taste without having to leave their homes. These unique devices, combining traditional baking techniques with modern design, transform gardens into places for meetings and culinary experiences. What garden pizza oven? choose to enjoy the taste of real Italian pizza without leaving home?
Which garden pizza oven?
Choosing a garden pizza oven is a decision that can completely change the culinary experience in your home. There is no greater pleasure than eating meals outdoors, especially those prepared in a wood-fired oven. Food prepared in this way acquires a unique taste and aroma that cannot be achieved using traditional methods. Additionally, garden equipment in prestigious furniture will increase the comfort of rest.
In the case of a garden oven, it is worth paying attention to its ability to bake pizza on both thick and thin crust. A properly designed garden oven should ensure even heat distribution, which is crucial for achieving perfectly browned, crispy edges without the risk of burning. The garden pizza oven, made of certified refractory terracotta, ensures not only exceptional durability, but also a guarantee of safe use.
Investing in a garden pizza oven is an investment in healthy, flavorful meals eaten with family and friends, under a blue sky or under the glow of the evening stars.
Italian garden pizza oven – Goti Terrecotte d’Arte
Italian design and craftsmanship have been synonymous with perfection and beauty for centuries, and the Goti Terrecotte d’Arte brand embodies these values in each of its products. Their pizza oven made of certified refractory terracotta is a work of art that brings out the essence of Italian craftsmanship.
The Goti Terrecotte company, founded by Giancarlo, who began his adventure with decorating ceramics, can boast over half a century of tradition. It was Giancarlo, supported by his wife Fiorella, who transformed a small craftsman’s workshop in Sesto Fiorentino into a recognizable brand based in Calenzano, in the heart of Tuscany.
The unique combination of tradition and innovation allowed us to create products that are not only beautiful, but also durable. Using clay from the Impruneta quarries, known for its frost resistance and resistance to high temperatures, Goti Terrecotte produces pizza ovens that will stand the test of time and climate.
Thanks to its wood-fired garden stoves, Goti Terrecotte has gained international fame, becoming a reference point in the terracotta stove market. The richness of the catalog, which includes over 1,000 items, from classic furniture to modern garden accessories, shows how versatile the Goti Terrecotte company is. Giancarlo proudly proclaims that 90% of production goes straight to customers’ gardens, bringing a piece of Italian culture and culinary tradition to homes around the world.
By choosing a garden pizza oven from Goti Terrecotte d’Arte, you not only gain the opportunity to prepare delicious Italian pizzas, but also enrich your garden with an element that is a testimony Italian heritage and crafts.
The process of making pizza in a garden oven made of refractory terracotta.
Creating pizza in a garden oven made of refractory terracotta is a real journey through Italian flavors and traditions. What does this fascinating process look like?
It all starts with a carefully prepared dough. Ingredients such as flour, water, salt and yeast are combined in a bowl and then left to rise. The result is an elastic, soft dough, ready to roll out. It is rolled into a round or oval form, and its thickness depends on individual taste preferences. It is worth remembering that the terracotta garden oven allows you to bake both thin and thick cakes.
Tomato sauce is spread on the prepared dough, which constitutes the base of the pizza. Then your favorite ingredients are added, such as cheese, fresh vegetables, olives or mushrooms. The next points are just the magic of a terracotta garden stove. It is the terracotta refractory oven that gives the pizza its unique taste. The formed and decorated dough is placed inside the oven and left there for a few minutes. Thanks to its properties, the oven maintains an even temperature, which allows the dough and ingredients to be baked in a short time. The result is a crispy bottom and a juicy, aromatic interior.
The process of making pizza in a garden oven made of refractory terracotta is a real feast for the senses. It combines tradition with modernity, enabling everyone to enjoy the unique taste of homemade pizza outdoors.
Advantages of the refractory terracotta garden pizza oven
Baking pizza in a terracotta garden oven is constantly gaining popularity. This is due to the many advantages that this traditional way of preparing food offers. Here’s why you should consider investing in a refractory terracotta garden stove:
Advantages of a garden pizza oven
- Authentic taste and aroma: The refractory terracotta garden oven allows you to bake food using fire and wood. It is this feature that gives dishes a unique taste and aroma that is difficult to achieve in a traditional kitchen oven. Thanks to natural heating, each bite becomes a culinary experience.
- High baking temperature: The terracotta garden oven reaches a very high temperature, which means that the pizza is ready in a few minutes. Thanks to this, the dough becomes crispy and the ingredients remain fresh and juicy.
- Durability: Terracotta ceramics are not only beautiful, but also extremely durable. The refractory terracotta garden stove is resistant to high temperatures, which guarantees its long-term usefulness.
- Possibility to choose wood: By choosing a fireproof terracotta garden stove, you have control over the type of wood that will be used for baking. You decide what flavor you give your pizza by choosing the type of wood to be used when baking. Wood gives a characteristic aroma and flavor to dishes, which makes each meal unique.
- Small space, big pleasure: If you have a small garden or terrace, a terracotta garden stove is the solution for you. All you need is a small piece of space, even up to 2 square meters, to enjoy wonderful Italian flavors in your home garden. This is an ideal option for those who want to use free space outdoors.
- Entertainment and company: Baking in a terracotta garden oven is not only about preparing a meal, it is also a way to spend time outdoors with family and friends. This is a great opportunity to create memories and enjoy meals in the bosom of nature.
- Multifunctionality: The terracotta garden oven is not only a tool for baking pizza. You can prepare many other dishes in it, such as roasted meats, vegetables, bread or fish dishes. You are only limited by your own culinary imagination.
Why is a terracotta stove better than an electric one?
There are a few key reasons why a refractory terracotta garden stove usually performs better than its electric counterpart.
- Taste and aroma: The terracotta garden oven allows you to bake pizza using real fire. It gives dishes a subtle hint of smoke, which makes each bite extremely aromatic and intense. This flavor experience is difficult to achieve using an electric oven, which cannot provide the same quality of flavor and aroma.
- High temperature: The refractory terracotta garden stove reaches very high temperatures. This is a key element that affects the quality of prepared dishes. Thanks to the fact that the oven temperature can reach up to several hundred degrees Celsius, the pizza is baked quickly. As a result of this short baking process, the ingredients remain fresh, juicy and intense in flavor. The dough becomes crispy, slightly toasted on the outside, and at the same time fluffy on the inside, which gives the pizza an extraordinary taste.
- Atmosphere and experience: The garden stove creates a unique atmosphere and unique atmosphere while preparing a meal. The smell of burning wood and the sound of a crackling fire add a unique charm to the culinary ritual. It is also a great opportunity to spend time outdoors, enjoying the company of family and friends. Baking in a terracotta garden oven is a moment of cooking and sharing meals together – all of which creates unforgettable memories.
- Durability: A refractory terracotta garden stove is an investment that will last for years. Resistant to extreme temperatures, it is not subject to wear and tear like electric stoves. It does not require frequent maintenance or repairs, which translates into long-term usability. This is a device that will maintain its properties for many seasons of grilling and baking, ensuring quality and reliability in preparing food outdoors. Thanks to this, you can enjoy the authentic taste of your dishes for many years without worrying about losing the quality of the oven.